You are 18 years old and a survivor? And would love to take time out with like-minded people? You would like to meet new people and swap stories with them? And you are looking for answers to questions that are currently bothering you? You are interested in what is currently going on in follow-up care and would like to become active yourself? And you want to take care of your health and well-being, whether through sports, yoga or creative workshops? You will find all this and more at the WeCanDays organised by Childhood Cancer Switzerland.
WeCanDays in Emmetten
We will be spending a long weekend high above Lake Lucerne. The varied programme offers a good mix of activities, information and time for sharing and swapping stories. The Childhood Cancer Switzerland Survivors’ Centre will be helped on site by psycho-oncologist Andreas Dörner (MSc). All survivors over the age of 18 are welcome to attend.
- Date: 20 – 24 July 2022 (not possible to register for just part of the weekend)
- Venue: Seeblick Höhenhotel, Emmetten
- Arrival: Make your own way to the site, arrival during the afternoon of 20 July (event officially starts at around 6 pm)
- Departure: Make your own way home, after lunch on 24 July
- Attendance fee: 150 CHF if you work full-time; 100 CHF reduced fee (this includes accommodation costs, non-alcoholic drinks with meals and participation in the workshops)
- Registration deadline: To be announced soon (via registration form on our website)
- Please note: A maximum of 20 people can take part
Registration and payment modalities
After sending the online registration form, you will receive an automatic reply asking you to pay the participation fee into our account via online banking.
We hope you understand that your definite registration will only be confirmed after receipt of payment of the participation fee. Unfortunately, no further registrations or cancellations can be considered after the registration deadline. Please note that we cannot refund the participation fee if you cancel or do not turn up to the event.
The Head of the Survivors’ Centre, Zuzana Tomášiková, will be happy to answer any questions. Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on +41 61 61 270 44 10.
We are looking forward to your registration!