Kinderkrebshilfe Schweiz (Childhood Cancer Aid Switzerland) is the leading self-help organisation in German-speaking Switzerland when it comes to the topic of children and cancer.
As a non-profit organisation, it has been committed to the needs and interests of children and adolescents with cancer and their families since 1987. With understanding, empathy and joint activities, it exudes a sense of optimism and new rays of hope. The association supports and accompanies children and their families financially, with advice and information. From those affected for those affected – because experience connects and makes you strong.
- Competent, personal, empathetic commitment
- Support and accompaniment during and after therapy
- Targeted, fast and unbureaucratic financial support
- Funding rehabilitation stays for families and young people with cancer
- Unique offer of varied activities such as holidays and excursions for energy-giving time-out moments for children and adolescents with cancer and their families as well as for mourners
- Promoting active networking of people in the same situation and building bridges to professionals
- Information in direct exchange by means of our members’ magazine and with brochures and leaflets
- Supporting research projects for the benefit of children and adolescents with cancer, as well as survivors
Adventure week in Einsiedeln
Adventure week for children and young people in Einsiedeln from 2 to 6 August 2021.